Summary Page |
Browse Code |
Bug Tickets |
Mailing Lists |
OpenLTE is an open source implementation of the 3GPP LTE specifications.
News (Last Updated January 18, 2014)
- January 18, 2014: Version 00.11.00 is available. Fixed a bug with transmitting SIB2 for 1.4MHz bandwidth in LTE_fdd_dl_file_gen and LTE_fdd_enodeb, fixed several bugs in liblte_phy.cc, LTE_fdd_enodeb, and lte_prach_detector.m, and added PRACH detection processing in LTE_fdd_enodeb.
- December 30, 2013: Version 00.10.04 is available. Fixed a bug in LTE_fdd_enodeb dealing with saturation of baseband transmit samples.
- December 14, 2013: Version 00.10.03 is available. Fixed a PDSCH mapping bug in the lte_fdd_dl_transmit octave routine.
- December 2, 2013: Version 00.10.02 is available. Added support for for bladeRF in LTE_fdd_dl_scan and LTE_file_recorder, removed cmake requirements for rtl-sdr and hackrf.
- November 23, 2013: Version 00.10.01 is available. Fixed a problem with the receive size in LTE_fdd_enb_msgq.cc.
- November 15, 2013: Version 00.10.00 is available. Added the first version of a simple eNodeB application using USRP B2X0 with DL transmit only functionality. Future versions will add UL functionality beginning with PRACH. Added USRP B2X0 support to LTE_fdd_dl_scan and LTE_file_recorder and fixed a bug generating the references for the second slot in lte_generate_dmrs_pusch.m.
- September 28, 2013: Version 00.09.02 is available. Added support for setting the sample rate and output data type in the LTE_fdd_dl_file_gen app and the sample rate and input data type in the LTE_fdd_dl_file_scan app to make the LTE_fdd_dl_file_gen, LTE_fdd_dl_file_scan, and LTE_file_recorder applications compatible, added uplink demodulation reference signal generation to the octave code.
- September 16, 2013: Version 00.09.01 is available. Implemented liblte_phy routines for determining TBS, MCS, N_prb, and N_cce, fixed a bug in the RIV calculation of dci_1a_unpack, added error checking on sizes passed to memcpy in liblte_rrc, added support for changing the sample rate in the LTE_fdd_dl_file_gen app, and added finding FFTW to cmake.
- August 28, 2013: Version 00.09.00 is available. Updated to support GnuRadio 3.7, added PRACH support to liblte_phy, cleaned up PRACH support in octave, moved to using socket select with a timeout in libtools, added a new hardware discovery mechanism in LTE_fdd_dl_scan, and added a file recording application.
- July 28, 2013: Version 00.08.03 is available. MAC functionality was added to the LTE library, several RRC bugs were fixed in the LTE library, and hackrf and SIB decode and print support was added to the scanner app.
- July 4, 2013: Version 00.08.02 is available. Two indexing bugs were fixed in liblte_phy.cc.
- March 18, 2013: Version 00.08.01 is available. FFTW has been switched from double to single precision. Paging messages are now printed. Bugs were fixed in lte_fdd_dl_receive.m.
- March 03, 2013: Version 00.08.00 is available. Added a scanner application using rtl-sdr, updated the lte library, added a tools library, and updated the file scan and generator apps.
- January 21, 2013: Version 00.07.01 is available. Added -fPIC to the compile flags and updated README.
- January 07, 2013: Version 00.07.00 is available. Moved from automake to cmake.
- December 29, 2012: Version 00.06.05 is available. Added SIB3, SIB4, and SIB8 support to the file_gen app, fixed a bug in the PHICH mapping, fixed the file size bug with the file_gen app, and pulled in a patch for 64 bit support.
- December 02, 2012: Version 00.06.04 is available. This version optimized the psuedo random sequence generation, added pre configuration of the cell specific reference signals, and fixed 4 antenna support.
- November 17, 2012: Version 00.06.03 is available. This version added SIB2 support and interactive parameter configuration to the file_gen app. In addition, multiple eNB decoding was added to the file_scan app.
- October 06, 2012: Version 00.06.02 is available. This version added soft bit turbo decoding, random access and paging PDCCH decoding, and more RRCH support.
- August 19, 2012: Version 00.06.01 is available. This version added SIB2, SIB3, SIB4, and SIB8 packing and unpacking and a bug fix in liblte_phy.cc. In addition, the file scanner has had states and state memory added.
- June 17, 2012: Version 00.06.00 is available. This version has more bug fixes in liblte_phy and also increased to the BER tolerance on CFI decodes. In addition, a new gnuradio application was added that generates LTE FDD downlink baseband I/Q in a file.
- June 09, 2012: Version 00.05.04 is available. This version fixed several bugs in liblte_phy.cc in turbo_decode, rate_unmatch_turbo, pdsch_channel_encode, and pdcch_channel_encode. Number of bits used in SIB1 pack in liblte_rrc.cc was also added.
- June 02, 2012: Version 00.05.03 is available. This version rearranged liblte_phy to match the specs, added more FDD DL transmit functionality, and fixed several bugs in liblte_phy and LTE_fdd_dl_file_scan.
- May 13, 2012: Coming soon! FDD DL transmit functionality in C!!
- May 13, 2012: Version 00.05.02 is available. This version fixed a bug in liblte_phy relating to frame_start_idx going negative in find_sss.
- May 06, 2012: Version 00.05.01 is available. This version fixes two bugs in liblte_phy.cc. One in liblte_phy_find_pss_and_fine_timing and one in liblte_phy_find_sss.
- April 28, 2012: Version 00.05 is available. This version includes bug fixes for the C and octave version. It also includes PDSCH reception for SIB1 decoding (including turbo decoding).
- March 26, 2012: Version 00.04 is available. This version includes C support for LTE FDD downlink reception through MIB decoding. It also includes support for gnuradio with a flowgraph that reads from recorded files. Further support will be coming soon!
- March 2, 2012: Coming soon! C version to match the support in octave.
- February 20, 2012: Version 00.03 is available. This includes SIB1 encoding/decoding (including turbo coding) and fixes to the channel estimator.
- February 12, 2012: Coming soon! PDSCH support up to SIB1 encoding/decoding.
- January 30, 2012: Version 00.02 is available. This includes fixes in the license statement and in find_pss_and_fine_timing.
- December 31, 2011: Initial release (version 00.01) of matlab/octave files for LTE FDD downlink transmission and reception. This includes PSS, SSS, CRS, and PBCH. The receiver has been tested against a live LTE recording and the transmitter has been tested against the receiver.
Copyright 2011-2014 Ben Wojtowicz