Summary Page |
Browse Code |
Bug Tickets |
Mailing Lists |
OpenLTE is an open source implementation of the 3GPP LTE specifications.
News (Last Updated March 18, 2013)
- March 18, 2013: Version 00.08.01 is available. FFTW has been switched from double to single precision. Paging messages are now printed. Bugs were fixed in lte_fdd_dl_receive.m.
- March 03, 2013: Version 00.08.00 is available. Added a scanner application using rtl-sdr, updated the lte library, added a tools library, and updated the file scan and generator apps.
- January 21, 2013: Version 00.07.01 is available. Added -fPIC to the compile flags and updated README.
- January 07, 2013: Version 00.07.00 is available. Moved from automake to cmake.
- December 29, 2012: Version 00.06.05 is available. Added SIB3, SIB4, and SIB8 support to the file_gen app, fixed a bug in the PHICH mapping, fixed the file size bug with the file_gen app, and pulled in a patch for 64 bit support.
- December 02, 2012: Version 00.06.04 is available. This version optimized the psuedo random sequence generation, added pre configuration of the cell specific reference signals, and fixed 4 antenna support.
- November 17, 2012: Version 00.06.03 is available. This version added SIB2 support and interactive parameter configuration to the file_gen app. In addition, multiple eNB decoding was added to the file_scan app.
- October 06, 2012: Version 00.06.02 is available. This version added soft bit turbo decoding, random access and paging PDCCH decoding, and more RRCH support.
- August 19, 2012: Version 00.06.01 is available. This version added SIB2, SIB3, SIB4, and SIB8 packing and unpacking and a bug fix in liblte_phy.cc. In addition, the file scanner has had states and state memory added.
- June 17, 2012: Version 00.06.00 is available. This version has more bug fixes in liblte_phy and also increased to the BER tolerance on CFI decodes. In addition, a new gnuradio application was added that generates LTE FDD downlink baseband I/Q in a file.
- June 09, 2012: Version 00.05.04 is available. This version fixed several bugs in liblte_phy.cc in turbo_decode, rate_unmatch_turbo, pdsch_channel_encode, and pdcch_channel_encode. Number of bits used in SIB1 pack in liblte_rrc.cc was also added.
- June 02, 2012: Version 00.05.03 is available. This version rearranged liblte_phy to match the specs, added more FDD DL transmit functionality, and fixed several bugs in liblte_phy and LTE_fdd_dl_file_scan.
- May 13, 2012: Coming soon! FDD DL transmit functionality in C!!
- May 13, 2012: Version 00.05.02 is available. This version fixed a bug in liblte_phy relating to frame_start_idx going negative in find_sss.
- May 06, 2012: Version 00.05.01 is available. This version fixes two bugs in liblte_phy.cc. One in liblte_phy_find_pss_and_fine_timing and one in liblte_phy_find_sss.
- April 28, 2012: Version 00.05 is available. This version includes bug fixes for the C and octave version. It also includes PDSCH reception for SIB1 decoding (including turbo decoding).
- March 26, 2012: Version 00.04 is available. This version includes C support for LTE FDD downlink reception through MIB decoding. It also includes support for gnuradio with a flowgraph that reads from recorded files. Further support will be coming soon!
- March 2, 2012: Coming soon! C version to match the support in octave.
- February 20, 2012: Version 00.03 is available. This includes SIB1 encoding/decoding (including turbo coding) and fixes to the channel estimator.
- February 12, 2012: Coming soon! PDSCH support up to SIB1 encoding/decoding.
- January 30, 2012: Version 00.02 is available. This includes fixes in the license statement and in find_pss_and_fine_timing.
- December 31, 2011: Initial release (version 00.01) of matlab/octave files for LTE FDD downlink transmission and reception. This includes PSS, SSS, CRS, and PBCH. The receiver has been tested against a live LTE recording and the transmitter has been tested against the receiver.
Copyright 2011-2013 Ben Wojtowicz